If you are looking to join a stable, secure and growing aerospace manufacturing company then Hutchinson Stop-choc may be the company for you. Hutchinson Stop-choc is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of anti-vibration and shock isolation mountings, light weight avionics racking and advanced illuminated aircraft cockpit instrument panels and display systems. We supply to a wide range of industrial, aerospace and defence clients across the globe and as a Hutchinson Group company benefit from being part of a global player in the aerospace industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced technical sales professional to become part of our friendly technical sales team here at our Slough office with responsibility for our Maintenance Repair and Overhaul activity. This activity provides a repair and maintenance service to both Commercial and Military Aviation as well as Defence customers.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities and convert these into orders.
- To build and sustain good working relationships with existing and new clients.
- Establish client requirements and specifications through technical/commercial meetings.
- Take an active role in the development of the service provided.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals and present these to the clients.
- Negotiation of technical and commercial contracts.
- Be qualified engineer ideally with a knowledge of aircraft avionics and cockpit design.
- Have a background in business development ideally in the aircraft MRO sector.
- Be comfortable meeting new people and developing relationships within a technical and commercial environment.
- Have an eye for detail and be well organised.
The successful candidate will enjoy training and development, an excellent remuneration package, a company car and 25 days annual holiday. The company also offers an excellent pension and a private health care scheme.
If you fit the above criteria and are enthusiastic about a career in a commercial environment whilst maintaining a high degree of technical responsibility, please apply in writing stating your current salary to:
The Sales Director, Stop-choc Ltd, Banbury Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LR