If you are looking to join a stable, secure and growing aerospace manufacturing company then Hutchinson Stop-choc may be the company for you. Hutchinson Stop-choc is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of anti-vibration and shock isolation mountings, light weight avionics racking and advanced illuminated aircraft cockpit instrument panels and display systems. We supply to a wide range of industrial, aerospace and defence clients across the globe and as a Hutchinson Group company benefit from being part of a global player in the aerospace industry.
Based at our Slough office, the sales team plays a pivotal technical and commercial role within the company. Working hand-in-hand with the design team, the successful candidate will spend time visiting and developing business relationships with key clients, providing them with technical and commercial solutions and investigating and developing new business opportunities.
- Developing an understanding of the programmes, market customers and competitors.
- Identifying and developing new business and converting these into orders, which will include regular client visits.
- Carrying out product selection and analysis using analysis software.
- Preparing technical and commercial proposals, budgets and competitor market information.
- Establishing technical and commercial requirements and assisting clients to develop specifications as required.
- Negotiating technical and commercial contracts.
- Qualified and capable mechanical engineer.
- High calibre confident individual with good people skills.
- An eye for detail and capable of understanding complex technical and commercial matters.
- Energetic and driven person.
- A clean, UK valid driving.
Beneficial to have:
- Graduate qualified mechanical engineer.
- Experience in selling technical products to the aerospace, defence, naval or industrial markets.
- Background in shock and vibration.
- Hours: 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) with 1 hour for lunch
- 25 days annual holiday
- Training and development
- Company pension scheme (5% yourself /10% company)
- Company performance bonus
- Company car, mobile and laptop
- Company private health care scheme
If you fit the above criteria and are enthusiastic about a career in a commercial environment whilst maintaining a high degree of technical responsibility, please apply in writing with an up-to-date CV stating your current salary to:
The Sales Director, Stop-choc Ltd, Banbury Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LR