If you are looking to join a stable, secure and growing aerospace manufacturing company then Hutchinson Stop-choc may be the company for you. Hutchinson Stop-choc is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of anti-vibration and shock isolation mountings, light weight avionics racking and advanced illuminated aircraft cockpit instrument panels and display systems. We supply to a wide range of industrial, aerospace and defence clients across the globe and as a Hutchinson Group company benefit from being part of a global player in the aerospace industry.
The role includes the evaluating of customer technical and commercial enquiries, application engineering using in house analysis programmes and technical data to select appropriate products to meet customer requirements, preparation of technical reports and proposals. The role will offer a wide variety of engineering application work in aerospace, defence, offshore, automotive, auto sport, rail, general industry and more.
- Supporting external sales engineers with technical and commercial support as required.
- Preparation of product technical information and data sheets.
- Carrying out product selection and analysis using analysis software.
- Managing client projects through the proposal and quotation process.
- Liaising with internal engineering, production and group companies to obtain technical data and cost information as required to meet customer requirements.
- Qualified mechanical engineer
- A well organised individual capable of multitasking
- Ability to develop good working relationships and communicate in a polite and knowledgeable fashion
- An eye for detail and capable of understanding complex technical and commercial matters.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work
Beneficial to have:
- Experience in technical sales support
- An understanding of shock and vibration would be useful although training will be provided
- Hours: 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Friday) with 1 hour for lunch
- 25 days annual holiday
- Training and development
- Company pension scheme (5% yourself /10% company)
- Company performance bonus
If you fit the above criteria and are enthusiastic about a career in a commercial environment whilst maintaining a high degree of technical responsibility, please apply in writing stating your current salary to:
The Sales Director, Stop-choc Ltd, Banbury Avenue, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LR